Trưởng nhóm nghiên cứu, Y tế và sức khỏe từ xa
Khoa Điện tử Viễn thông
Dr. Luu Manh Ha was born in Hanoi, Vietnam, in 1985. He has been working for the VNU University of Engineering and Technology (VNU-UET) of Vietnam National University, Hanoi (VNU) in Vietnam since 2017 as a lecturer and a researcher. He completed his Bachelor program in Faculty of Electronics and telecommunications at VNU-UET in 2007. He continued the work as a researcher and received his MSc degree in Electronic Engineering from VNU-UET in 2010. He finished his PhD in the BIGR group, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, the Netherlands in 2017. His research scheme is applications of AI and digital signal processing techniques on telemedicine and telehealth, mainly focuses on abdominal images (CT, US) of the liver, biosignal processing, and choromosome image processing.
Một số công bố chọn lọc:
- Luu, H. M., Moelker, A., Klein, S., Niessen, W., & van Walsum, T. (2018). Quantification of nonrigid liver deformation in radiofrequency ablation interventions using image registration. Physics in Medicine & Biology, 63(17), 175005.
- Luu, M. H., Boulkhrif, H., Moelker, A., & van Walsum, T. (2018, June). Registration Evaluation by De-enhancing CT Images. In International Workshop on Biomedical Image Registration (pp. 83-93). Springer, Cham, 28-29 June 2018, Leiden, Netherlands.
- Boulkhrif, H., Luu, H. M., van Walsum, T., & Moelker, A. (2018). Accuracy of semi-automated versus manual localisation of liver tumours in CT-guided ablation procedures. European radiology, 1-7.
- Luu, M. H., Hoang, H. S., Nguyen, H. T., Tran, D. T., Moelker, A., & Walsum, T. V. (2018). Impact of Enhancement Features on Image Registration for Liver Cancer Interventions using CT Images., ISMICT conference, 25-29 April 2018, Sydney, Australia.
- Gunay, G., van der Voort, S., Luu, M. H., Moelker, A., & Klein, S. (2017, September). Parameter sensitivity analysis in medical image registration algorithms using polynomial chaos expansions. In International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention (pp. 335-343). Springer, Cham.
- Gunay, G., Luu, M. H., Moelker, A., van Walsum, T., & Klein, S. (2017). Semiautomated registration of pre and intraoperative CT for image guided percutaneous liver tumor ablation interventions. Medical physics, 44(7), 3718-3725.
- Luu, H. M., Klink, C., Niessen, W., Moelker, A., & van Walsum, T. (2016). Non-rigid registration of liver CT images for CT-guided ablation of liver tumors. PloS one, 11(9), e0161600.
- Luu, H. M., Klink, C., Moelker, A., Niessen, W., & Van Walsum, T. (2015). Quantitative evaluation of noise reduction and vesselness filters for liver vessel segmentation on abdominal CTA images. Physics in Medicine & Biology, 60(10), 3905.
- Luu, H. M., Niessen, W., van Walsum, T., Klink, C., & Moelker, A. (2015). An automatic registration method for pre and post interventional CT images for assessing treatment success in liver RFA treatment. Medical physics, 42(9), 5559-5567.
Thông tin khácEmail: halm AT vnu.edu.vn